ISO-KF fittings can be used in a wide variety of applications including:
• Roughing and foreline plumbing
• Small systems
• Systems requiring frequent cleaning or modification
• Research and teaching laboratories ISO-KF components are primarily designed for use at subatmospheric pressure. Because of the large number of elastomer seals used.
The ISO-KF components are assembled by inserting a centering ring between the two flange faces, then securing the assembly with a flange encompassing clamp (see Figure 2).
Material and Size
• Flanges, Blanks, Fittings: Stainless Steel 304 or 316L
• Clamps: Aluminum or Stainless Steel 304
• Oring: Viton
Elastomer seal: >= 1 x 10-8 Torr
Viton: -50°C to 200°C